Pages

Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Penang,penang~~

Last weekend i went to penang wit my luv and his family i spend my time wit my future mom-in law^_^ Its really enjoy..so long i never spend a long time with my luv...hehe gigles i'm waiting my luv to arrive kl on friday nite along wit his family..before dat i went to my colleagues farewell party..me,Jhen n JC arrived there late..then Li mMing call me when we on the way to Pyramid..she ask whether i join them on the party or not..i said YES!! the most shock me is,she said they change to Republic gosh..Its not italianese?? i'm wondering,should i go join them??then i believe to Jenna..it must be ok..when i arrive there,they buy all the food from italiannese..thank to them for understand..hehe..

then i rush to pudu to take my luv at there before went to penang sorry guys for drop for a while only..will join all of you again later.. when i reach there, i can see my luv walk to my car dear..u seem chubby a lil bit :o waa..so long i nvr seen him.. only 2 week ok..watever :p seem like his sis so surprise to see me,espcly nisha coz we know each other since at uni10..haha i just silent in all the way back to my sis house damn..y im quite dat time??r u shy?? i ask them to go into my sis house my sis really want to see his family..haha we continue our journey to my house at taiping at 11pm gosh..must b late to reach home.. i drive until simpang pulai, then i ask my luv to drive for me coz i feel really sleepy sorry dear to ask u drive know what??he wake me up when almost reach changkat jering exit can u gv me a lil bit more sleep time dear?? he can't remember the direction to my house!! nvr mind..he just been there once :p we reach home 2.30am..so nice to be at home..haha

the next morning, we go to penang at 9.30am..and i'm driving to there..my luv dunno the road at penang..haha..1st thing,when to balik pulau the road damn sucks..but i luv it..hehehe..to my luv relatives house..there is a wedding at there..when i reach there,his uncle ask who i am my dear,please explain standard answer..friend..ahahaha.. i dun mind waiting untill the groom came,so tired..we eat all the things at there.. actually he the one ate too much then when to his aunt home at sg.ara n sleep there..the next day we just go to Queensbay Mall,eat nasi kandar nyum2..but not finish all go to Chowrasta Plaza buy jeruk for my aunt then go to Gurney Drive,Padang Kota n Queensbay Drive..see all the amatur play the kites and the air plane too!! Need to go back to taiping dat nite..so enjoy all the moment..and my luv also will go back to jb..sob sob..

No comments:

Post a Comment