Pages

Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Hunting Mission!!!!

Today is lil bit bz day for me..Daniel hunting me for financial thing, Li Ming hunting me for admin thing, and Audris hunting me for 'other' thing dun ask me what is 'other' -_-' ok..i know i should not MC for 2 day ^_^'

Ok..Back to the main header hahaha 4 more day to see my dearie Mr. A miss u sooo much la\(^_^)/ He called me when he noticed I'm not on9 my FB during working hour, ask me y i'm not on9 i'm super duper bz -.-' Then I 'm on9 and chat a few time coz the internet connection is jealous wit us..huhuhuuu

Suddenly he said;

Mr. A : syg.. nnt awin dtg jb kite g bli cincin ye?

Me : huh??cukup k duit?? *nganga jap*

Mr. A : hahahaaaa..dh kumpul dh..ngeeee

Me : Ok nk lompat tinggi2 bley x?hahaha..gedix x igt~

Yeay!!the most important thing is almost in the hand I luv u so much la\(^_^)/ Really can't wait to see u already..hehehe

Hunting + spend-the-money day, wait for us \(^_^)/

No comments:

Post a Comment