Pages

Friday, January 21, 2011

Photographer~

It's hard to decide which photographer I need to hire during my wedding. So many of them till your eyes drooling when u see all their artwork..HAHA.Just kidding~

Ok. I have shortlist some of it and need sum time to decide which one dat I choose. Not talk much, come take a look on the choosen one ;p

Mukhriz Latif & Udey Ismail Photography

They were 1 of the best photographer in Malaysia. Have u seen their artwork? Come have a fast through their artwork.

*pic credit to Udey Ismail* *see how he capture sis Nawal?She look so gorgeous* p/s:if u want to rent her wedding attire,go to her blog here ;p

*pic credit again to Udey Ismail*

*pic credit to Mukhriz Latif *

*they also taken pic for Elyana ^.^ *

All the pic dat their taken is so fabulous..Hope I can hire them for my wedding..sighh~

Next I want to review is Ministry of Moment. Have u heard of them b4? Mayb not, but if u hv seen Umie Aida wedding picture, MOM is their OP! Let see their pic below ;p



And now,they having PROMO! Go and check at their website ^.^

I'm puzzled to choose which photographer I should hire.. If u have any suggestion, please let me know *.~

No comments:

Post a Comment