Pages

Friday, October 7, 2011

::Budget 2012::

Today PM announce budgeting for 2012. But I'm still in the office and the unifi limit me from doing anything -.-'

Just some of the thing that some of my friend mention in their twitter & fb.

Budget 2012
  • No more hospitalization charge for senior citizen (60 years ++)
  • Retirement will be at 60.
  • 50 more 1Malaysia clinic will be build.
  • No more school fee for primary & secondary school.
  • Government retirement will received increment 2% of pension yearly.
  • Increment of government sector pay within RM80-RM360 (by grade)
Last but not least,
  • 'My First House' Scheme is increase to RM400,000! (double up!)
I totally luv it!Coz most of the house price is exceeding RM250k! How the youngster can afford to buy?!

P.S. If you need the full list of the budget, please buy newspaper tomorrow :p

No comments:

Post a Comment