Pages

Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Am I wrong??

Frustrated!dat the only thing I can say..I have booked for her service 3 months earlier from the actual date..but just another 1 month to go, she said she forget bout me, n clash wit other booked. What can I say more? 1st thing I ask, is she have any job on dat day? She said, NO. The schedule is still empty mean am I the 1 who wrong or what?! Thinking to scold people, but can't coz she is my fren since childhood.

On the spot I search other people to replace her..Thanks to K.Ina coz manage to help me for the event. Eventhough she ask me to take from others because she said her touch is so simple but ur price is so affordable ^o^ Will see you soon for further discussion ^.^

To all people who handle service to client, please buy a planner and save the date which you have promised. And not troblesome other people.Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment