Pages

Thursday, December 2, 2010

Friend@Enemy?

This month is wedding month coz most of the people married in this month And I received a lot of invitation for attending their wedding which I duno which 1 I need to go..huhuhu

And when dis season came, my mom will said this all over the time

Mom: U always go to ur fren wedding.U think they will remember it and attend ur wedding?
Me: I don't care what they think or remember bout me. I attend coz they were my fren and I apologize if I can't attend some of it. I appreciate them as my fren, so dats y I came to the ceremony.I f they think I'm their fren, they will came to mine. Up to them.

This is the same question dat my mom will ask me every year. As I said, I know who is my fren and who is my enemy. Fren will always there for me, enemy will far away for me. Thanks for those who really be a fren of mine. I luv u all ^.^

No comments:

Post a Comment