Pages

Thursday, April 8, 2010

Event~Event~Event~

Today Job : Key In Merchant Data for Maybank Treats Fair.

Damn tired to key in all the list..Not a few,but a lot, man! Every time this event came, all of us surely headache ding dong,ting tong, dam dim dum, pong! so many sound in the head and to be heard.. and meet again the fussy merchant oh no! This is the biggest event that my company have organised for several year with Maybank.. And we won 2 international award for this event! reall proud of it\(^_^)/ Now is only April..The event will start early on July damn stress! I wish it will be go smoothly no mess like before

Hurmm..I always bz wit other event..When I want to concerntrate on my own event meh?? Mayb after my dear recover from his pain..haha get well soon dear..can go shopping afta dat, wiiiii \(^_^)/

No comments:

Post a Comment