Pages

Monday, April 5, 2010

Too Longggggg~

OMG!!!When I see the date of the last post, it stated 16 Dec 2009!! r u kidding me??super duper lazy..haha 2010 is the super bz year for me..so many thing to do during this year.. hope what we already plan will go smoothly~

Just want to ask sumtin..if sum1 will always want to know other people life in malay we say 'jaga tepi kain orang' la or always show off bout their greatness..what do u think bout this kind of people?? I really think want to smash their head if can do la.. Please la..every person hv their own life..no need to interfere other people life..

I hv known this type of people which nvr care other people feeling..this person can be so annoying when talk with them..even to olders,they can't respect them..they nvr try to accept other people opinion or words.. what they know, they always rite. No one can be better than them..

What do u say??

No comments:

Post a Comment