Pages

Friday, April 16, 2010

Weekend Again~

Can't wait to see my mum tomorrow coz i nvr go back to hometown since shah n melati wed Can jalan2 wit her and photoshoot wit my lil bro thats what i really wait..ahaks.. u r so gedikzz

Tomorrow we will go for hunting the stitch item not tiger k?? and a few item for fara wedding.. owh no..only less than a month dat my bff will married.. there gone my ladies day (-_-)' need to find my shawl n baju melayu button for my dear. our clothes is almost done mama,plz make sure that our clothes can be done on time ya?? me will use blue modern baju kurung with black siti shawl..hahaha and he will wear blue baju melayu cekak musang will upload the pic later..hehehe never wear same colour before.always diff lor.. but this time can wink2*

the next day of fara wedding, i need to go to my old school mate wedding, Dalila..so long nvr seen her..and all my friend will go too really miss them all.. Huha, Adie, Kid, Shira and all, plz wait for me..really miss u all..huhuhu. so we can talk a lot till nothing to say more..hehehe

No comments:

Post a Comment