Pages

Tuesday, April 6, 2010

My Dream

I just search out the web n see a beautiful bouqet of flower i wish i will hv it during my wedding..haha


credit to BloemenHouse of Flower

But surely not exactly like this..the flower will b arrange much closer than this..it must b perfect!
haha..so perasan..ouh.. I will use roses for the bouquet..red or pink roses surely i will go to cameron for it..haha

most of the flower that i use will come from cameron..but need to check the milage n cost of buying at ther if i buy from florist is much cheaper,y i should go there,rite??haha

i love to do this kind of creative work..my friend ask me before, "y u don't use ur skill to earn money from it?"
i just said to her, "if i do like that, will u buy@rent it from me?"
she just silent..ask me to do like this,like that..but not supportive at all!

my dream is to hv my own boutique even it was not big,but it still complete a boutique which hv evrything for wedding just straight say wedding boutique,can meh?? i still searching equipment for it.. luckly my lil bro want to open studio wit his fren.. so i can join them as well..hehe

i will update bout it later after i got most of the thing wanna go home 1st..

daa~


No comments:

Post a Comment